Thursday 31 October 2013

Origami Dinosaurs

I found these two truly awsome books on amazon in the secondhand section! i straight ways got stuck in and started creating! i started with e Dinosaur Origami book on the right! which is far to complicated for what i wanted but none the less i got stuck in!
I discoverd through this that u definatly need thin paper for origami, the thicker the paper the harder it is to achieve what it is you are building. below is proof of this, the brown thicker paper is very cumbersom and in the end the head was next to unachievable!




Diplidocus





I moved onto a Diplidocus which was a much easier design but still very complex to achieve and after a few choice words and a faild attempt at a Tyranosaurus Rex (right) I decided that I needed to find a more simple way of achieving Dinosaur origami! 
The next book i used has proved to be much better and the designs are perfect i have throughly enjoyed playing around with my new herd of paper dino's! 



My move from here will be to incorporate my own design into an origami dinosaur as i would very much like for it to be one of the things included into my interactive dinosaur book!



No comments:

Post a Comment